Books About Dog and Cat Food.Sure that common dog food has a pretty label, a pretty color, and commercials that make it seem fit for a king. But what's REALLY in it?
The answer may shock you.
What chemical keeps that kibble moist? (Hint: It the same chemical used in anti-freeze and hydraulic fluid. Yum.) What are "by-products"? Unless you go out of your way to choose a healthier, natural food, your dog food probably contains corn, wheat and/or soy. Did you know that many believe those three ingredients may be the largest causes of dog allergies?
Find out all of this and more by becoming educated about dog food.
- BOOK: The Ultimate Pet Food Guide
- Dr. Pitcairn's Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs & Cats
- Foods Pets Die For by Ann Martin 3RD Edition
- Herbs for Pets by Mary Wulff-Tilford & Gregory Tilford
- Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals by Kristen Leigh Bell
- Not Fit for a Dog! The Truth About Manufactured Dog and Cat Food
- Pet Food Politics by Marion Nestle
- Protect your Pets - More Shocking Facts by Ann Martin
- Raw Dog Food Make it Easy for You and Your Dog. Carina Beth MacDonald
- Reigning Cats and Dogs by Pat McKay - 4th Edition
- See Spot Live Longer by Steve Brown & Beth Taylor
- Shock to the System-The Facts About Animal Vaccines, Pet Food...
- Stop the Shots! Are Vaccinations Killing our Pets? by John Clifton
- The Whole Dog Journal Handbook of Dog and Puppy Care and Training.
- Three Simple Steps to Healthy Pets: Holistic Animal Care LifeStyle
- ULTIMATE DIET, NATURAL NUTRITION FOR DOGS AND CATS by Kymythy Schultze
- Vaccine Guide for Dogs and Cats, What What Every Pet Owner Should Know
- Veterinarian's Guide to Natural Remedies for Dogs by Martin Zucker
- Whole Dog Journal Handbook of Dog and Puppy Care Training